Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in Tokyo (for beginners)
I = Being, Ai = Encounter, Do = Way.
Iaido’s emphasis is on precise, controlled, fluid motion, and is sometimes referred to as ‘moving Zen’.
The program goes further than most Iaido classes do for beginners in that the student is allowed to practice actual cutting techniques
on certain objects like bamboo or straw shaped human forms using real Iaido swords.
This part of the training is called Shizan.
1 person : 16,000 yen
2 persons and more : 13,100 yen
Group SizeMin. 1 person.
Max. 15 persons.
Tour ItineraryAt your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
What's Included-Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.