Experience Ikebana (Kado), flower arrangement in Tokyo
IntroductionTrial lesson: the teacher will explain the history of Ikebana and demonstrate the flower arrangement. You will then select the flowers and a vase, then try Ikebana on your own. The teacher will provide comments afterwards.
This is a great experience to learn traditional Ikebana, which emphasises the beauty in simplicity. Through Ikebana, you will learn how to "Arrange yourself (heart) with flowers through Ikebana".
Price per person: 5,100 yen
*Private option: 30,400 yen per group. (1-6 persons) *From 6 years old
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English or French.
Meeting Place: Bunkyo-ku area in Tokyo
Yurakucho-line Edogawabashi station (Y12)
Tozai-line Kagurazaka station (T10)
*The exact meeting place will be advised after booking
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 6 persons
Tour ItineraryStarting time: 9:30am/2:00pm/6:00pm
What's Included- Lesson fee
What's not Included- Transportation fee to/from meeting point
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days before: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 business days prior to the program date.