Izakaya Umaimon Special Prix-fixe Dinner in Shinjuku
IntroductionEnjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive Izakaya dinner at Umaimon restaurant.
Restaurant's motto is to provide tasty food at affordable pricing. Umaimon, the restaurant name, means "tasty food" in Japanese.
Price (per person): 5,600 yen
All you can drink option: additional 2,000 yen (beer, shochu, sake, cocktails, non-alcohol drink)
- Assorted sashimi
- Steamed beef
- Seasonal dish
- Sea food kamameshi (ingredients boiled together in kama rice cooker) or ramen
Open kitchen concept cuisine in Shinjuku providing great food accompanied by seasonal limited edition sakes and famous wines!
Along with the change in seasons, our sashimi assortment features different types of in-season fish. Eat your fill of these seasonal ingredients and enjoy their authentic taste. We work hard to provide you with in-season fish at cheap prices by going down to Tsukiji market (the main Tokyo market) to choose the freshest fish and paying for direct delivery from all over Japan. We also provide cooking methods that are most suited for each season so as to get the best out of the ingredients. We continue our work as chefs, believing that the reasonably-priced Umaimon (delicious food) is able to bring smiles to customers. It goes without saying that we are confident in providing great food, but we are also confident in selecting the choicest sakes. Try our selection of seasonal limited edition sakes! Our countertops showcase our open kitchen concept, so we are able to remember our customers' faces and tailor dishes to their personal preferences. We hope to satisfy our customers' palates with famous wines "Juushidai," "Jikon," and "Hiroki" that they may not have enjoyed.
◆Introduction of Chef
Serving customers with a smile at Umaimon
He was born and raised in Fukushima, but left for Tokyo to train at a Japanese restaurant for 15 years before coming back to Fukushima to open Izakaya Umaimon at age 33. However, for a short while he relocated to Osaka, due to his shop being within the evacuation zone after the Great East Japan Earthquake of 2011. After that, because of his deep familiarity with Tokyo, he decided to set up shop in one of the city's lively downtown shopping districts, and in April of 2012 he opened up Izakaya Umaimon in the Kabukicho district of Shinjuku.
◆Izakaya Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package in Shinjuku
Tour StyleThis is a dinner package and there will be no guide.
Kabukicho Bldg. 1F 1-12-6 Kabukicho , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 4 persons
Max. 42 persons
Tour ItineraryDinner at your requested time.
What's IncludedG- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.