Japanese Whisky Tasting in Omotesando/Shibuya
IntroductionReputation of Japanese whisky is rapidly increasing worldwide due to its high quality and beautiful taste of single malt. This is a rare program, which you will have a chance to taste a few kinds of highly graded Japanese Whiskys with a whisky guide. The guide will prepare 6 different kinds of Japanese whiskys and you will be able to taste and learn the difference of each whisky and characteristics through detailed explanation. Excellent opportunity to learn and find high quality Japanese whisky!
This program will be held at a bar, called Whisky Library, located in Omotesando area, which is close to Shibuya. Their whisky professionals will teach and let you try different kinds of Japanese whiskys in a bar that looks like a library with a thousand different whisky bottles instead of books.
After the program, please feel free to stay behind and enjoy your favorite Japanese whisky and foods at your own expense.
Group of 1: 21,100 yen per person
Group of 2: 14,000 yen per person
Group of 3: 11,800 yen per person
Group of over 4: 10,600 yen per person
Tour StyleThis is a private program.
Min, age for this tour is 20 years old
Group SizeMin. 1 persons
Max. 30 persons
1. Explanation of Japanese whisky
2. Characteristic og Japanese Whiskies
3. Whisky tasting
4. Blind tast game
5. Free time
What's Included- 6 kinds of Whisky half shot
- Lecture by whisky expert
- Smoked Nuts
What's not Included- Hotel pick-up
- Additional drink and foods
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 4 days: 30% of the program charge
- 3 days before: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.