Learn Japanese Ink Painting and Nail Art by Master
IntroductionIn this activity, you’ll be taught how to paint Sumie, ink painting, and your name in Kanji, the Japanese cool shaped character with master. Dating back to 2000 years ago, Sumie ink painting is a form of art that uses a brush and black ink. Deeply rooted in Zen Buddhism, it is celebrated both for the simple yet intricate designs that masters of the art can fashion from black and white. Add depth to your Tokyo experience and learn Sumie painting techniques from the famous Sumie painter, Rensui. Unleash the artist in you and let creativity flow with fun and informative lessons. You can also watch the Sumie painting performance of Rensui.
In this sumie painting session, master will teach you followings:
- What is Sumie painting?
- Demonstration of Sumie painting from famous sumie artist , Rensui
- Learn the possible Kanji of your name
- Write and paint Sumie using Kanji
After the session, you can order your original made-to-order Sumie-art of Rensui, if you want. (The Art piece will be delivered within 2 weeks.)
Master, Rensui, is also a leading person of Nail Artist of Modern Japanese art. You can enjoy and feel Japanese art as an optional activity, mind and OMOTENASHI spirits through your nails during your stay in Japan.
Price per person:
Optional nail art:
*If you want to purchase art of Rensui, please ask the price at site
*Please inquire us at least 10 days prior to your requested date.
Tour StyleThis is private tour
Group SizeMin. 3 persons
Max. 12 persons
* Nail art experience can be booked by 1 person, but Maximum is 1 person
Destination6th floor of this building
Tour ItineraryMeet with the master at the facility at 11:00AM and lesson starts
What's Included- Lesson fee
- All the material fee including the paper, and Sumi
What's not Included- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
*Time is in JST.