Try Japanese Ink Painting (Suiboku-ga) in Tokyo
Capture the soul of your subject with subtle nuances expressed through variations in brush techniques.
You will have a lesson of Suiboku-ga, and become a great writer at the last.
Your own designs can be used for lampshades, fans, and T-shirts (option).
◆Plicing (Per person)
1 person: 8,000 yen
2 persons and more : 6,500 yen
- Group Size
- MIn. 1 persons
Max. 15 persons
- 60 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in T...
Japanese Swordsmanship. I = Being, Ai = Enco...
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Try Japanese pottery and make your own cup or...
◆What you will experience Learn how to make ...
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...