Japanese Style Shinto Wedding Ceremony at Shrine in Tokyo
IntroductionHave you every wonder if you can hold your very own Japanese wedding? With this program a Shinto shrine welcomes you to have your wedding at their shrine.
This is a special package just for you.
Making it easier for foreigners to get married in a Shinto wedding ceremony!
With this package you can experience the best traditions of Japan, in a beautiful shrine, with the oriental customs and rituals. You can't have a Japanese wedding without a kimono. We have partner up with a kimono vendor who will dress you in the best, and most beautiful silk wedding kimonos, complete with hair and make up. They will transform you to feel like your an oriental prince and princess!
There will also be a professional photographer who will be recording the ceremony, and conducting a photo-shoot both before and after the ceremony, to commemorate this special occasion.
A Japanese wedding usually start off with a ritual of washing one's hands at the water well, before entering the shrine. Once you enter the shrine, the priest reads several incantations, waves a "magic" wand and even serves you tea!
The most interesting part of this wedding is that you will have to read the vows in Japanese! But do not worry, the priest will teach you how to pronounce the words and provide you with a full translation of the text. It will be an magical experience, one that you can keep in your heart for the rest of your lives.
- Friendly staff will help your ceremony to make it very memorable
- Traditional wedding ceremony at famous shrine in Tokyo
- All inclusive package (Kimono, hair make up, camera man)
- Shinto wedding at famous shrine
Price for one group:
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 10 persons
Meeting pointYour staying hotel in Tokyo
Operating DayEveryday except Dec. 15th-Jan. 31st
Tour Itinerary7:15AM: Meet in Hotel Lobby
8:00AM: Hair&make up, change into Kimonos
10:00AM: Move to shrine
10:15AM: First meet photographs
10:30AM: Meet with the Priest, rehearsal
11:30AM: Post Ceremony Photographs
12:30AM: Finish, change back into clothes at the shrine
What's Included- Planning and coordination
- Shinto ceremony
- Traditional wedding kimono
- Hair and make up
- On-the-day assistance
- Hotel pick-up
What's not Included- Foods and Drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Additional info- Minimum age is 20 years
- In case that you are staying out of Tokyo, we can arrange pick-up service from Tokyo station
Please advise us of the following:
- Bride and groom’s date of birth
- Shoe Size
- Dress Size
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel more than 30 days in advance, there are no cancellation fees.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
Any cancellation that occurs less than 15 days in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
*Time is in JST.