Japanese Shinto-style wedding photo in special Kimono and Kaiseki dinner
IntroductionExperience high-quality traditional Japanese style wedding and photo shooting. Option to set up the “real” wedding with shinto priest is available. You will also enjoy Kaiseki dinner at authentic restaurant that has been long established for over 100 years. This will surely be a memorable experience.
This restaurant article can be found here:http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/clam-cuisine-washoku-dinner-takaraya-kisarazu-chiba-geisha/
Price per person: 38,000 yen (for a couple)
※In case your group consists of more than 3 persons, please contact us.
- Wedding kimono wearing
- Hair make up
- B5 size picture
Have a Shinto-style wedding with Shinto priest : 45,000 yen
Create an album (6 pictures) : 130,000 yen
Add extra robe: 6,000 yen
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
- This private program date can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place: 1-16-22 Chuo, Kisarazu-shi, Chiba
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Tour Itinerary3:00pm Meet at Sharakukan (1-16-22 Chuo, Kisarazu-shi, Chiba)
3:15pm Prepare for Kimono wearing
4:15pm Photo session
5:15pm Select pictures
5:45pm Move to restaurant
What's Included- Kimono rental and wearing
- Photo session
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.