Join a Cherry Blossom Walking and Viewing Party with local food and drink!
Explore the most popular cherry blossom viewing point in Tokyo with a local guide. Plan also includes a party with food and drink at a restaurant nearby while watching cherry blossom.
Enjoy the Japanese way of cherry blossom party with a local guide!
A lot of visitors come to Meguro river while cherry blossom season where you can watch about 840 cherry blossoms, Somei-Yoshino, along 4km long river. Trees will be lighted out during the season, which is also a must-see if you have a chance.
There will be a lot of food and drink small shops on the street where you can try local food.
This program includes walking along the river with photo session and a fixed dinner with all-you-can-drink option at the local Izakaya nearby. You will also be able to see cherry blossom from the restaurant and this is doable for a limited time! Local guide will teach you not only food and drink, but the local culture of cherry blossom party.
It is a great chance to enjoy how local Japanese people enjoy cherry blossom party!
Price per person: 6,500 Yen
Sample meal menu:
Assorted sashimi, salad, edamame, fried dish, grilled dish, rice.
Beer, chu-hai/sour (shochu based cocktail), sake
- Tour Style
- Program is offered in English.
Please note that there may be other participants.
Meeting Place: Tokyu-Toyoko line/Subway Hibiya line Nakameguro station at Main Entrance
(Local guide will have a red fan at the ticket entrance. )
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 13 persons
(Tour may be cancelled if the total number of participants is 3 or less. )
- 3 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- ■Day time option
Date: March 26th, 30th / April 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th
Meeting time: 11:30AM → Lunch party 12-2PM → Walking/Viewing for 30 min. and back to the station at 2:30PM
■Night time option
March 28th / April 5th: Meet at 8PM → Walking/Viewing → Dinner party 9-11PM
March 31st / April 6th, 7th: Meet at 7:30PM → Walking/Viewing → Dinner party 8:30-10:30PM
April 3rd: Meet at 6:30PM → Dinner party 7-9PM → Walking/Viewing and back to the station at 9:30PM
- What's Included
- - Guide fee
- Original fan
- Food/Drink at Izakaya restaurant
- What's not Included
- - Additional food/drink at the restaurant
- Food and drink that are purchased at food stand on the street outside
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...
Local Bar Hopping in Backstreet of Tokyo and ...
How about exploring traditional Izakaya in To...
Go on a professionally guided sake journey th...
This is the perfect opportunity for people wh...
Tickets for KAGUWA: Oiran and Geisha entertai...
Do not miss the entertainment show in Roppong...
Mt. Fuji Sunrise Climbing 2 days tour with a ...
Japan's symbol, Mt. Fuji, used to be the...