Join a Cherry Blossom Walking and Viewing Party with local food and drink!
IntroductionExplore the most popular cherry blossom viewing point in Tokyo with a local guide. Plan also includes a party with food and drink at a restaurant nearby while watching cherry blossom.
Enjoy the Japanese way of cherry blossom party with a local guide!
A lot of visitors come to Meguro river while cherry blossom season where you can watch about 840 cherry blossoms, Somei-Yoshino, along 4km long river. Trees will be lighted out during the season, which is also a must-see if you have a chance.
There will be a lot of food and drink small shops on the street where you can try local food.
This program includes walking along the river with photo session and a fixed dinner with all-you-can-drink option at the local Izakaya nearby. You will also be able to see cherry blossom from the restaurant and this is doable for a limited time! Local guide will teach you not only food and drink, but the local culture of cherry blossom party.
It is a great chance to enjoy how local Japanese people enjoy cherry blossom party!
Price per person: 6,500 Yen
Sample meal menu:
Assorted sashimi, salad, edamame, fried dish, grilled dish, rice.
Beer, chu-hai/sour (shochu based cocktail), sake
Tour StyleProgram is offered in English.
Please note that there may be other participants.
Meeting Place: Tokyu-Toyoko line/Subway Hibiya line Nakameguro station at Main Entrance
(Local guide will have a red fan at the ticket entrance. )
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 13 persons
(Tour may be cancelled if the total number of participants is 3 or less. )
Tour Itinerary■Day time option
Date: March 26th, 30th / April 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th
Meeting time: 11:30AM → Lunch party 12-2PM → Walking/Viewing for 30 min. and back to the station at 2:30PM
■Night time option
March 28th / April 5th: Meet at 8PM → Walking/Viewing → Dinner party 9-11PM
March 31st / April 6th, 7th: Meet at 7:30PM → Walking/Viewing → Dinner party 8:30-10:30PM
April 3rd: Meet at 6:30PM → Dinner party 7-9PM → Walking/Viewing and back to the station at 9:30PM
What's Included- Guide fee
- Original fan
- Food/Drink at Izakaya restaurant
What's not Included- Additional food/drink at the restaurant
- Food and drink that are purchased at food stand on the street outside
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinjuku, Tokyo ...
Local Bar Hopping in Backstreet of Tokyo and Explore Lo...
Go on a professionally guided sake journey through 100 ...
Tickets for KAGUWA: Oiran and Geisha entertainment show...
Mt. Fuji Sunrise Climbing 2 days tour with a bilingual ...