Kamaboko tasting with sake and craft beer pairing -Japanese healthy samurai seafood-
IntroductionKamaboko is an authentic Japanese seafood (minced fish meat), with a history dating back to the 12th century.
Eaten by samurai and nobility, it is now a popular healthy food enjoyed all over Japan.
Founded in 1865, Suzuhiro uses traditional methods and all-natural ingredients to produce delicious Kamaboko.
Why don't you enjoy the pairing with healthy kamaboko while enjoying delicious sake and the craft Beer made with tasty water in Hakone?
You can also experience handmade healthy kamaboko with your own hands.
Pairing of Kamaboko and sake/craft beer in an old private house
- Be guided inside the kamaboko museum and visit the work scenery of craftsmen. (30min.)
- Experience the pairing of several kinds of kamaboko and sake/beer in the old house ‶Chowa-ro″ (40min.)
- Shopping at souvenir shops (20min.)
Price（per person）: 5,400 yen
※Please consult us if you have food allergy at booking timing.
※Please inform us if there are people using wheelchairs.
Tour StylePlease note that there may be other participants.
Program is offered in English.
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
Tour ItineraryStart time :Choice between 10:30am - 14:00pm
Meeting place: Infront of Kamaboko Kids at Suzuhiro Kamaboko Main Store
Address: 245 Kazamatsuri, Odawara, Kanagawa
What's Included- Lesson fee
- 3 type of Hakone craft beer for trial.
- 3 type of Local sake for trial.
- Kamaboko pinchos.(Share with 2 people)
- 'Ita-wasa' (kamaboko with wasabi)(Share with 2 people)
- D'oeuvre of gifts from the sea and mountain vegetables.(Share with 2 people)
What's not Included- Transportation fee
※We can introduce neighboring restaurants for lunch.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 10 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST