Kamakura~Shonan hiking tour incl. rickshaw ride and Shojin cuisine
This is a full-day program in Kamakura/Shonan area with a bilingual guide.
Program begins with a rickshaw ride in Kamakura and goes around secret sightseeing spots.
You will see the main cultural sites while walking along Kamakura alps, as well as the beautiful scenery from the hill, followed by a Shojin Ryori lunch, which is Japanese vegetarian cuisine originally derived from the dietary restrictions of Buddhist monks.
Enoshima Dentetsu railway not only takes you to even more sightseeing spots including the great Buddha, but you will also feel like experiencing a nostalgic part of the Japanese local life.
Price (per person) : 17,000〜62,000 yen
Pictures are from below websites:
- Tour Style
- Tour Style
- Please contact us for prices and other details for this tour, or custom-made itinerary quotes.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
JR Kamakura station
- Group Size
- Min. 1 persons
- 8.5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 9:00 start
Kamakura station → Rickshaw ride and visit of sightseeing spots → Nature walk in Kamakura Alps → Shojin Ryouri Lunch → Enoshima Dentetsu local train ride and visit of sightseeing spots including Great Buddha → Island of Enoshima.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, Rickshaw ride, Lunch, Enoshima Dentetsu rail pass,
- What's not Included
- Transportation fees to Kamakura station and from Chigasaki (last point) are not included.
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability and pricing through ‘contact us’ form below and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 3 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 21 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 20 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
20 days to 8 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 20% of total price
7 days to 2 days prior to start date of tour in Japan: 30% of total price
1 day prior to start date of tour in Japan: 40% of total price
On the start date of the tour in Japan, during a tour, or no show: 100 % of total price
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but we cannot make absolute guarantees! Changes to the itinerary will normally be made to introduce an improvement. Weather conditions, road and transport conditions, and the health of walkers can all contribute to changes. The guide will ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy-going nature is an asset!
"Drinking Tofu" at Suzuki Tofu shop - exquisi...
Suzuki Tofu-ya keeps shop in Koshigoe, betwee...
Great Buddha located at Kōtoku-in Temple, Kam...
This is the Great Buddha located at Kōtoku-in...
An Approach to Zen Temples in Kamakura (SEA0...
Kamakura is a former capital and one of the m...
Jōchi-ji temple in Kamakura
Jōchi-ji is ranked fourth among Kamakura’s Fi...
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu shrine, a symbol of the...
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu is also known as Kamaku...