'Kappo Kariya' Authentic Chanko-nabe and blowfish Restaurant in Ryougoku
Enjoy authentic and traditional Chanko-nabe and blowfish cuisine at Kappo Kariya, which is well known among Kakukai related people (sumo).
Price (per person)
12,500 yen (tax included)
Special Chanko Dinner
- Tosa-zukuri (assorted sashimi)
- Grilled or fried blowfish
- Thick noodle
◆About Kappo Kariya
Relax in rooms for 2-4 while you enjoy Chanko Nabe, a delicious, nutritious dish from the sumo world
Our founder, a former sumo wrestler, broke new ground for Japanese cookery in creating a culinary rendition of chanko nabe, a dish passed down in the famed stables of the sumo world. Our chanko nabe uses the highest grade of domestic tiger pufferfish and other quality ingredients. Unstinting in serving size, you'll be able to truly savor its smooth texture and delicate flavor. Our service is based on an attitude of good faith and an oath to never deceive our guests. We make no compromises in our food selection, and our chef is passionate about carrying on the legacy of the flavor from the founder. We've rooms for 2 up to 4 guests. Consider enjoying a relaxing meal here. Come and enjoy the time with your family and others dear to you-leave the hotpot and the small concerns to us.
◆Introduction of Chef
Continuing to preserve traditional flavors for modern diners in Ryogoku
Shinichiro Kariya began his culinary career about 16 years ago in order to take over the family business. After training at a ryotei (traditional Japanese restaurant) in Akasaka, Chef Kariya took over Kappo Kariya about 12 years ago for its third generation of ownership.
Show more detail: https://savorjapan.com/0003016220/
◆Authentic Chanko Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner experience program and there will be no guide.
1-9-8 Ryogoku Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
Max. 60 persons
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
Lunch: 11am-2pm (Advance reservation needed)
Dinner: 5pm-10pm (Reservation needed on Sundays and holidays)
- What's Included
- - Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Watch Sumo practice at Sumo stable in Tokyo
Interested in watching a serious practice of ...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...
'Iriyama Senbei' The oldest Senbei (rice crac...
This shop is 'Iriyama Senbei' that ...