Kimono Dressing in Kyoto & Strolling Historic Temple Complex (SWA007)
IntroductionThe kimono is the representative traditional costume of Japan and Kimono wearing may help you get the heart of Japanese Culture.
Kimono would look good on the old streets and atmosphere in Kyoto.Take a stroll through the ancient capital Kyoto elegantly dressed in a gorgeous kimono. Commemorate your trip by taking photos at the scenic spot. Our government licensed guides will help you with selecting the best kimono and show you around Kiyomizu temple with warm hospitality and total dedication.
Price per person
21,600 yen for 1 person
15,900 yen for 2 persons
14,000 yen for 3 persons
13,100 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 6,100 yen/person
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Kyoto
(The picking applicable hotels are limited to the hotels between Higashi-oji-dori and Nishi-oji-dori (to the east and west) and Imadegawa-dori and Jujo-dori(to the north and south). If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary9:00 start
Pick up at hotel→Kimono Rental Shop→Kiyomizu Temple→Sannenzaka→Kimono Rental Shop
What's Included・Guiding fee
・Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
What's not Included・Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.