Kimono/Yukata rental and dressing in COREDO Muromachi, Nihonbashi
IntroductionWear japan's traditional dress, the kimono (or Yukata in summer), go on a stroll around town, and take photos. Everything needed is included in the rental and a professional will help participants put on a kimono of their choosing. Personal belongings will also be stored fee of charge.
Price per person: 5,500 Yen
*3,500 Yen for children under 12 years old.
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Kyoraku-tei (COREDO Muromachi 3 3F, 1−5-5 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
DurationApprox. 30 min.
Tour ItineraryAvailable time: Every Sat. 10:30am〜3:30pm *Return by 6:00pm
(Please contact us to be accommodated on a different day)
What's Included- Set of Kimono/Yukata rental
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 4 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 4 days in advance: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.