Kimono/Yukata rental and dressing in COREDO Muromachi, Nihonbashi
IntroductionWear japan's traditional dress, the kimono (or Yukata in summer), go on a stroll around town, and take photos. Everything needed is included in the rental and a professional will help participants put on a kimono of their choosing. Personal belongings will also be stored fee of charge.
Price per person: 5,500 Yen
*3,500 Yen for children under 12 years old.
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- Program is offered in English.
Meeting Place: Kyoraku-tei (COREDO Muromachi 3 3F, 1−5-5 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Group SizeMin. 1 person
DurationApprox. 30 min.
Tour ItineraryAvailable time: Every Sat. 10:30am〜3:30pm *Return by 6:00pm
(Please contact us to be accommodated on a different day)
What's Included- Set of Kimono/Yukata rental
What's not Included- Transportation fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 4 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 4 days in advance: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Culture Experience Tour and Lunch in Nihonbashi, Tokyo
Customizable Tsukiji Fish Market Guided Walking Tour
Enjoy superb Tempura at 'Tempura Take-no-an' in Tsukiji
Experience Kado (Flower Arrangement) ~Sogetsu style Ike...
'arigato.kitchen' Japanese home cooking experience with...