Kimono/Yukata teacher visits your hotel for private wearing in Tokyo!
IntroductionWouldn't you like to go out wearing a Kimono or Yukata for a day but don't know where to rent?
With this service, a professional kimono dresser will bring the kimono of your choice to your hotel room and help you wear your kimono privately, so you don't need to spend your precious time to go to kimono shop for rental. Save your time!
After your all dressed up go out for a stroll with your new look. You can go out for a nice meal or do some sightseeing. Go experience and be part of Japanese culture with this kimono rental service.
Kimono rental flow:
Please let us know the hotel your staying and requested starting time from the option.
Teacher will visit you and you can wear Kimono, and please enjoy walking outside.
Once you get back to hotel, please use the box the teacher left at your hotel room to return it.
Please bring this box to the hotel counter.
Tour StyleThis is private program.
Please choose your requested starting time from below:
*Not available on Sundays
*The service is only available in Tokyo 23 wards
Price per person11,600 yen per person
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 4 persons
*Please inquire us for 4 more participants
Duration30 min. per person
Tour Itinerary①Please let us know your requested date and time.
②We will send you sample images and please choose your favorite one.
③Kimono assistant will come to your staying room.
④After you enjoyed wearing Kimono all day, please put Kimono to the bag and send it from hotel front.
*You do not have to write an address.
What's Included- Kimono rental for one day
- Assistant for kimono wearing
- Kimono underwere *You can take it as a souvenir after the rental service.
What's not Included- T-shirt for Kimono wearing (White one is recommended)
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.