Kimono wearing in Kyoto Washinkan (Furisode or Hakama-formal style)
IntroductionWASHINKAN is located just 5 minutes away from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
Have a great time gorgeous wearing kimono. This plan is more than just a kimono-wearing. Our master attendant explains about different types of Kimono, and traditional rules of which type of kimono should be worn on what occasions. Then she will help putting on kimono!
It is different from a mere rental kimono shop, you will enjoy "wearing kimono" to experience "culture."
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person: 13,200 yen (卸値9900に25%で)
2 persons and more: 11,400 yen(卸値8550に25%で)
Group SizeMIn. 1 person
Max. 30 persons
Destination" width="100%" height="360" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen>
Name: Kyoto Washinkan
Address: 533-3 Yamato-oji 1cho-me, Yamato-oji Shichijo agaru, Higashiyama-ku Kyoto city
Located 5-minute walk from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
7-minute walk from SHICHIJO Station (KEIHAN railway)
10-minute by car from JR KYOTO Station.
What's Included-Rental Kimono
-Lecture in English
What's not Included-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 16 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 8 days will incur 40% of the program charge.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days will incur 50% of the program charge.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 70% of the program charge.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day will incur 100% of the program charge.