Kimono/Yukata wearing experience in Asakusa (Bring Yukata back home)
Price per person
Men: 9,900 Yen
Women: 11,500 Yen
This is a great opportunity to try wearing traditional Japanese dressing Kimono or Yukata, which are usually expensive, but this program allows you to experience by renting it at affordable price setting. Yukata can be worn from June to September and ladies can bring the Yukata back to home.
After you wearing it, why don't you walk around the town in Yukata! This will certainly be an unforgettable memory.
※Option available for make up, hair set, and photo session.
On the booking page, please write a number of male participants and female participants, as well as the number of users for each option in the message section.
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Meeting Place: 2 Chome-17-8 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Make-up/hair set up: 12,500 yen (Add 30 min)
Brief hair set up : 2,500 yen (Add 10 min)
Photo session at studio: 12,500 yen (Add 30 min)
Take about 70 pictures and select 24 pictures after brief revision. Then pick up 3 pictures for print out and receive the data.
Brief photo session : 3,800 yen (Add 10 min)
Take 20 pictures and select 2 pictures for print out and receive the data.
◆Size of Yukata
Male : Height ～180cm/waist ～115cm
Female : Height ～180cm/waist 〜XXL
Kids : Height over 90cm～
Male 〜28cm Female 〜25.5cm
- Group Size
- 1〜30 persons
- 1.5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.（Starting time : 10:00am〜5:00pm）
- What's Included
- - Set of Kimono rental
- Set of Yukata rental : Yukata、Obi belt、Sandals (Ladies bring Yukata back home)
- What's not Included
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...
Unique bird and owl cafe in Asakusa
New shop opened in Asakusa, the famous sights...
"Kappabashi Tool Street" with tool shops is a...
Kappabashi tool street is Japan's larges...