Casual Kimono or Yukata wearing and walking on local streets in Tokyo
Both Kimono and Yukata are beautiful and traditional Japanese garments, with the Yukata worn especially in summer.
After fitting, if you like, you can stroll around the streets of old Tokyo.
Includes accessories;Sandals,Aroma pouch,Socks and Folding fan.
Yukata is a summer kimono which is only available between July and October.
Kimono/Yukata Wearing 6,600 yen 90min (incl:short walkabout)
Kimono/Yukata Rental 6,600 yen 11:00 to 18:00 (Same-day Return)
Kimono/Yukata Rental & Tea Ceremony 13,100 yen 90min
Hair Setting 2,700 yen 30min
Rental 3,400 yen Next day Return
Photo 5,200 yen 30min (incl. 2 studio style photos in an album and snaps)
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person.
Max. 10 persons.
- Depends on your select.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Kimono rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Tea Ceremony (Sado) Experience in Tokyo
Sado, the tea ceremony is one of the tradutio...
Iai-do Japanese Sword Technique Learning in T...
Japanese Swordsmanship. I = Being, Ai = Enco...
Learn how to play Koto, Japanese traditional ...
Koto is a traditional Japanese traditional mu...
Try Japanese Ink Painting (Suiboku-ga) in Tok...
Capture the soul of your subject with subtle ...