KIZASHI THE SUITE: Luxury Modern Ryokan in Kyoto
IntroductionOne of the themes is "Extraordinary".
Spend time calmly.
Another theme is "noncommittal".
Ryokan commits with providing an outstanding hospitality in spending time together with customer.
The rooms are designed by incorporating the dark and lighting, just like "Kyo-Machiya", traditional houses.
This ryokan is conveniently located in Gion district, which is close to Yasaka shrine and Shijo street.
Perfect spot for transportation, sightseeing, cherry blossom, and entertainment.
KIZASHI has been fascinating people more than 350 years.
Their symbol innovative wall paintings awaits you.
■Room Type (*Price is subject to change by season.)
Offers 8 different types of suite room. More than 40 square meters spacious size for each room.
Has Sparkling spa, Jaccuzi many different types.
- Jr.SUITE: 76,000 yen/room/night *Max. 2 people
Japanese style room with western bedroom, 44㎡, Simmons bed, Jacuzzi.
- SUITE: 92,000 yen/room/night *Max. 2 people
Western style room, 62㎡, Simmons bed, Mila Schon amenities.
- EXECUTIVE: 166,000 yen/room/night *Max. 4 people
Japanese style room with western bedroom, 101㎡, Simmons bed, Jacuzzi.
- THE SUITE: 220,000 yen/room/night *Max. 4 people
The highest level suite room at KIZASHI THE SUITE, 102㎡. Simmons bed, indoor bath with carbonated spring.
*Room rates are subjected to change by date and season. Please inquire us for details.
Dinner and breakfast is included.
KIZASHI offers hand-picked Kyoto tradinal Japanese food.
Dinner (Japanese traditional style)
*Maiko welcomes you at the dinner.
Meal will be served in the room privately.
■Bed & Bath
Bed: Western bedroom (Simmons)
Bath: Sparkling spa or Jaccuzzi
- Concierge desk for your travel support
Meal for children under 5 is available
Tour ItineraryCheck-in time Check-out time
Coming from Tokyo Station
2.7 hours by train.
NO SHUTTLE BUS service
What's IncludedAccommodation, dinner, breakfast, drinks in mini-bar
What's not IncludedTransportation to/from ryokan
Tour TipsBooking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the accommodation date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days or 2 days before: 50% of the charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.