Kobe Beef Yakiniku Dinner and Robot Restaurant Ticket Package in Shinjuku, Tokyo
<Robot Restaurant and Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant Package!>
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and Kobe beef wagyu Yakiniku dinner meal".
This is a luxurious plan to eat carefully selected A5 rank wagyu beef at long-established restaurant.
Price (per person)
16,700 yen (tax included)
【Prix-fixe Dinner Menu】
- Today's rare region
- Assorted specialty region (Misuji (shoulder tender), Tougarashi (shoulder to arm), Sankaku (short rib))
- Special tongue
- Marinated pork
- Pork neck
- Special skirt steak
- Marinated Kobe beef
- Fresh organ
- Wagyu nigiri
- Assorted Kimchi
- 6 kinds of namul (seasoned vegetables)
- Assorted vegetables
- Korean rice soup
- Fruits sorbet
*Vegetarian menu is available
◆About Robot Restaurant
◆About Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose from the four plans below.
Robot Restaurant followed by dinner
A. 3:20pm〜8:00pm (weekends only)
Dinner followed by Robot Restaurant
- Group Size
- Min. 2 person
- About 5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Plan A（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm → Show ends at 5:30pm
Move to restaurant (Die Han buildense 2F , 7-10-12 Nishi Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 6:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan B（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
Move to restaurant (Die Han buildense 2F , 7-10-12 Nishi Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 8:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan C（Meeting Place : Die Han buildense 2F , 7-10-12 Nishi Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 5:00pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm → Show ends at 9:20pm
Plan D （Meeting Place : Die Han buildense 2F , 7-10-12 Nishi Shinjuku , Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 6:30pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
- What's Included
- - Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
Handmade 'Oden': Maruchu Kamaboko/Nimousaku (...
Along the Tateishi Nakamise shopping street w...
Chanko dinner with Sumo Wrestler at 'Asakusa ...
In this program, you will experience a specia...
Try 'Asakusa Menchi' (a fried cake of minced ...
Delicious 'Menchi-katsu' can be tri...
Bronze statues of Tsubasa whom soccer kids dr...
Popular soccer manga "Captain Tsubasa&qu...
"Akiba Owls" is a relaxing room linked with o...
Our philosophy is 《to make our guests happier...