Koshu Jidori chicken dinner and Robot Restaurant Package in Shinjuku
Beauty Of Japan exclusive package deal of "Japan's most popular entertainment show and Koshu jidori (chicken) dinner meal".
Price (per person)
15,100 yen (tax included)
Special menu (no raw chicken is served.)
- Assorted chicken on skewers
- Three dishes that match with Sake
- Assorted Chicken sashimi
- Chef's recommendation of the day
- Grilled Chicken or vegetable
◆About Robot Restaurant
◆About Ohajiki shinjuku
Tour StyleThere will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose from the four plans below.
Robot Restaurant followed by dinner
A. 3:20pm〜8:00pm (weekends only)
Dinner followed by Robot Restaurant
Group SizeMin. 2 person
DurationAbout 5 hours
Tour ItineraryPlan A（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm → Show ends at 5:30pm
Move to restaurant (Dai-2 Kojima Bldg. B1F, 7-12-24 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 6:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan B（Meeting Place : 1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Meet at Ticket Counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm → Show ends at 7:25pm
Move to restaurant (Dai-2 Kojima Bldg. B1F, 7-12-24 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) → Dinner at 8:00pm for up to 120 min
Plan C（Meeting Place : Dai-2 Kojima Bldg. B1F, 7-12-24 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 5:00pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm → Show ends at 9:20pm
Plan D （Dai-2 Kojima Bldg. B1F, 7-12-24 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo）
Dinner at 6:30pm → Move to Robot Restaurant (1−7−1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Meet at Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm → Show ends at 11:15pm
What's Included- Robot Restaurant ticket fee
- Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.