Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' in Tokyo 'KURAND SAKE MARKET'
IntroductionBeauty Of Japan is collaborating with KURAND SAKE MARKET that was opened in mid March, 2015 and tickets are usually sold out for next one month; however, we have some seats kept for foreign tourists! (Please do not hesitate to ask for availability.)
And now their third location is open in Shibuya. Booking request available only through Beauty of Japan!
At KURAND SAKE MARKET, you can drink 100 different kinds of sake as much as you want.
There are several different kinds of sake and these are seasonal, you cannot find exactly the same sake next time you visit. These sake are usually the ones that are hard to find and seasonal sake from all over Japan. Tasting seasonal sake will certainly be a memorable experience.
Feel free to enjoy any sake by picking one from the refrigerator after you select your favorite glass. You may only select one kind at once. You may bring in food and snacks.
There are various kinds and ways to enjoy sake. The taste differs by the type of rice, water, fermentation process, aging, temperature, and human. If there are 100 kinds of sake, there are 100 different tastes. There are about 1500 sake breweries and there are a lot of sake that is not still known in the world.
This is a place where you can casually enjoy different kinds of sake without worrying time.
Hope this will be your chance to find your favorite sake.
Advanced reservation is needed.
Pick a location from "BOOK IT" button below.
Price (per person): 3,950 yen
◆Sake Tasting Lesson and All You Can Drink
◆Sake Brewery Tour and Tasting
Tour StyleThis is a self program and there will be no guide.
Shinjuku: 4F Shinjuku Watasei Tama Building, 3-9-9 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo
Shibuya: 3F, 2−9−10 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Ikebukuro: 4F s&k Bldg., 3−27-3 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Ueno: B1F,３-３６−７ Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Group Size1 to 4 persons.
Please contact us in advance for 5 or more people.
DurationHours open : 5pm to 11pm
*Refill is not allowed after 10pm.
*You may come in and leave at anytime. Spot is reserved.
Tour ItineraryThis is a self program. Please visit a restaurant on your own at your convenient time.
What's IncludedAll you can drink fee including tax and service charge, and reservation arrangement.
*No need to pay at the restaurant unless you order snacks or beer at the restaurant.
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Credit card/Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day before the program date: 50% of the program charge
- On the program date or no show: 100% of the program charge
- There is no extra change to bring in food, but nothing smells strong. It is recommended to pick up foods at the department store nearby.
- There are chopsticks, plastic trays, and soy sauce at the restaurant. You may leave for shopping and come back.
- There is a hot sake making machine if you prefer hot sake.
- They have a few kinds of snacks at additional charge.
- It is prohibited to bring in alcohol. (Non-alcohol beverage is allowed.)
- Restaurant is non-smoking.
- Please keep your pace of drinking. If employees find you drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
- When the restaurant is crowded, there is a chance to drink will other people.
- It is standing style. There is no chair.