SUISEN: Yunohana Resort Luxury Ryokan in Kyoto with Onsen SPA
IntroductionExperience an exceptional "Omotenashi", hospitality in this private environment Ryokan.
Suisen believes that it is important to be loved by a little number of guests by heart rather than trying to be loved by everyone.
Sharpness and softness.
Iki, meaning the spirit of the Japanese people, and Miyabi, signifying the Japanese sense of beauty.
Those words conflict with coexist in this Ryokan.
There are private 13 rooms where looks like the den, so you will pass a relaxing time there.
Hoping the customers to enjoy the meal by heart.
Master chef created original Japanese cuisine.
You will be able to experience and enjoy outstanding food ingredients which are hand-picked and delivered from all over Japan and cooked by skilled chef in your private room.
Please enjoy Sake, Shochu, or wine which are selected by master chef, too.
Sometimes, the Ryokan accepts the opinion of the guests and adopts the idea to the way of Suisen.
Passing its own way at the same time as listening carefully about all opinions.
That's why the way of Suisen exists.
All the more reason, the Ryokan is called Japanese auberge...
Please enjoy special and important time here.
The Ryokan is waiting for you at Yunohana Onsen in Kyoto.
■Room Type (*Price is subject to change by season.)
- Suite room: 84,000 yen/room/night *2 - 6 people (Additional fee will incur for 3 or more people)
Suisen suite room with outdoor spa. (113 square meters)
In special space, spend a special time with special one. This is the concept of this room. You can experience supreme moment.
- Japanese Style Twin A: 60,000 yen/room/night *Max. 2 people
Japanese room with outdoor spa and twin bed room. (56 square meters)
You can be relax with precious one in this room.
- Bedded suite relax: 68,000 yen/room/night *2 - 6 people (Additional fee will incur for 3 or more people)
This is a suite room which is furnished both of Japanese style and Western style. And the theme of this room is "relax". Please experience supreme "relax".
- Japanese style double: 60,000 yen/room/night *Max. 2 people
There is the double bed which promise a comfortable sleep. You can spend special time with outdoor spa.
- Bedded suite relax: 54,000 yen/room/night *2 - 4 people (Additional fee will incur for 3 or more people)
Enjoying the natural green from the windows, please spend private time. The interior of this room is modern Japanese style.
- Japanese style Twin B: 54,000 yen/room/night *Max. 2 people
Escape from the bustle of big cities, please spend true luxury time.
Kyo YUNOHANA RESORT Suisen serves original traditional Japanese foods.
・Seasonal fresh food.
・Original traditional Japanese style
・Wine, Sake, softdrinks
Breakfast ・healthy Japanese style.
・Private hot spring in the room
・Reserved large private bath (with additional fee)
Stunning view of nature.
Tour ItineraryCheck-in time Check-out time
Coming from Shin-Osaka Station
1 hours by train.
SHUTTLE BUS service (FREE)
What's not IncludedDinner and breakfast
Tour TipsBooking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 4 days prior to the accommodation date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days or 2 days before: 50% of the charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.
Kyoto Arashiyama Tour by Taxi (4 Hours) *Guide option a...
Osaka Tour by Taxi (8 Hours) *Guide option available
Samurai/Ninja Special Experience（90 min.） ~Learn the sw...
Visiting a Local Farmer and Mochi Making Tour in Shiga
KIZASHI THE SUITE: Luxury Modern Ryokan in Kyoto