'Kyoumachi Koishigure' Kyoto-style Special prix-fixe dinner in Shinjuku
IntroductionThis is an Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner experience program.
Enjoy the real Japanese food in the nostalgic space overlooking the townscape of the Kyoumachi townhouses in Shinjuku.
>Please choose a dinner plan from the selection below
*Price is per person (tax included)
Plan A: 3,300 yen *No drink included in this plan
- Steamed pork
- Handmade Tofu
- Two side dishes
- Salmon sashimi
- Fried chicken
- Pork skewers
- Pickled vegetables
Plan B: 4,900
- Handmade Tofu
- Assorted side dishes
- Avocado salad with fried Tofu skin
- Assorted sashimi
- Shrimp and vegetable tempura
- Beef sukiyaki
- Rice or udon (thick noodle)
Plan C: 7,000 yen
-Assorted Kyoto-style appetizer
-Wheat starch with miso paste
-Grilled Cod marinated with Saikyo-miso
-Assorted vegetable tempura
-Minced chicken ball soup
-Greater amberjack and tofu skin shabu-shabu
-Chirashi sushi (assorted sashimi on the bed of rice)
(*Menu is subjected to change by season)
◆About Kyoumachi Koishigure
Enjoy the real Japanese food in the nostalgic Kyoto-like space of the Kyoumachi townhouses in Tokyo.
You can enjoy the passage with vivid red parapet and the soothing space like a riverbed healed by small streams of river. All retro-flavored signages and furniture of Showa Era in the store are "authentic" products used in private residences or purchased at the antique fair of Toji-temple.
We offer a variety of large or small private rooms richly infused with a traditional Japanese atmosphere such as a private room overlooking a beautiful garden square, a private room with 50's retro tables, cherry blossom viewing seats to enjoy cherry trees in full bloom and banquet rooms available up to 70 people with sunken areas beneath the dining tables for comfortable leg room.
Please enjoy the little Kyoto trip while in Tokyo!
If you are lucky, you will be able to meet Maiko (Young Geisha) at the restaurant!
◆Kyoto cuisine dinner at nostalgic restaurant with Robot Restaurant Ticket Package
Tour StyleThis is a dinner experience program and there will be no guide.
Seno Bld. 5F, 3-18-4 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 365 persons
Tour ItineraryStart at your requested time.
Mondays, Sundays: 5:00pm～11:00pm
Thuesdays to Saturdays, the day before national holidays: 5:00pm～4:00am
*Please note that your table will only be secured for two hours from the reservation time due to the rule at the restaurant.
What's Included- prix-fixe dinner
- 1 glass of drink (beer, wine, or non-alcohol) *Plan B and C only
- Reservation arrangement
What's not Included- Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Rickshaw ride tour in Asakusa, Tokyo take you to secret...
Ninja Experience from the Musashi Clan in Edo Period in...
'Shibamata' remains the atomosphere of old-days in Show...
"Kiyomasa no ido", a well in Meiji-jingu imperial garde...
"Torishige" authentic pork skewer restaurant in Shinjuk...