Learn how to play Koto, Japanese traditional instrument
Koto is a traditional Japanese traditional musical instrument originated from China and is the national instrument of Japan. Koto was introduced to Japan in the 7th or 8th century. The 13-stringed Koto expresses the subtleties of Japanese nature and mind with beautifully rich resonated tones.
Learn the Japanese national music instrument and have a fun!
◆Pricing (per person)
1 person: 8,000 yen
2 persons and more: 6,500 yen
- Group Size
- MIn. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
- 60 min.
- Tour Itinerary
- At your requested timing between 10AM and 4PM.
Name: Yanesen Tourist Information &Culture Centre.
Address: Yanaka3-13-7, Taitou-Ku , Tokyo, 110-0001
[JR (Yamanote Line)] Nippori Station Exit the North Gate, West Exit (for Yanaka). 12min on foot.
[Subway (chiyoda Line)] Sendagi Station Exit #2 5 min. on foot.
- What's Included
- -Lesson fee
-Equipment rental fee
- What's not Included
- -Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through credit card/Paypal/bitcoin. You do not need to have a paypal account to pay with your credit card.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 100% of the program charge.
- For cooking program, please inform us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Calligraphy (Shodo) Experience. Learn Kanji c...
In Shodo, ‘’the way of writing’’, you will le...
Koudo Japanese Incense Ceremony Experience in...
◆What is Koudo? Koudo is the art of apprecia...
Japanese Food Cooking and Table Manner Learni...
Unique opportunity to experience Japanese sty...
Learn Shakuhachi - Japanese Traditional Instr...
◆What is Shakuhachi Shakuhachi are usually m...
Soba Noodle Making Experience in Tokyo
Enjoy making and eating soba noodle in Tokyo!...