Backstreet exploring of Ginza and enjoy local food and drink
IntroductionLet's explore the backstreet of Ginza and discover a new side of Ginza!
Ginza has a image of an area that is known for high end shopping area and some people may feel intimidated to explore the area.
However with this tour a well versed guide will show you around the backstreet of Ginza.
You can find many luxury and also reasonable local food restaurants, traditional swords and kimono shops at the backstreet of Ginza.
You will be able to discover intriguing areas, get a glimpse of the unique part of Japan's culture and drink original cocktails with organic herbs and vegetable, while walking around the back-alley of Ginza while stopping by at 2 bars.
During this tour you are given 2 tickets to quench your thirst and have a bite for an afternoon snack.
You can use your ticket to have 2 drinks, or 1 drink and 1 dish, or 2 dishes.
At the end you will be going to the second bar and given 2 more tickets for you to enjoy.
Meet in front of "LEXUS MEETS" cafe in Hibiya, Tokyo. It is located at one of the vibrant spot TOKYO MIDTOWN HIBIYA.
Price per person
Tour Style-This is will be a join in tour
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 15 persons
Duration2 hours and half
Tour ItineraryTour will start at 3:00PM
What's Included-English speaking local guide
-2 tickets at each bar
What's not Included-Hotel Pick up and Drop off
-An additional purchase is available at each bar if you wish to drink or eat after using 2 tickets.
Tour Tips*If going to drink alcohol then you must be over 20, will ask for ID.
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 3 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than 2 day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.