Local Food and Drink Night Voyage in Ginza with a guide
How about local food in luxury Ginza area?
Our knowledgeable and entertaining guide will take you to non-touristy Izakaya in Ginza where you can feel like a local. Guide will also explain you the local food and drink so that you will know what you are eating!
You will visit two local Izakaya bars where no foreigners are seen, although these are located in the heart of Ginza!
These bars are usually located on backstreets and not listed on sightseeing guidebook. They do not have English menu or English speaking person, but in this program, a guide will order local tasty Japanese dishes for you and explain about it.
This is a perfect opportunity to learn local tradition, culture, and food, and will definitely be an unforgettable experience!
Starting time is either 5PM or 6PM and last for 2 hours.
*Starting time can be arranged upon your request; however, there may be waiting time to secure seats at later evening, as most local bars do not take reservations.
Enjoy the nightlife at Ginza's local bars!
Price: 10,900 yen / person
- Group Size
- 2 to 6 people (please inquire us for 7 or more people)
- 2 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Starts at either 5PM or 6PM (on weekdays only)
Meeting point: in front of ARMANI Ginza Tower (5-5-4 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- What's Included
- - Guiding fee
- Food/beverage (1 dish/2 drinks or 2 dishes/1 drink) at each location
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Additional food and beverage
- Tour Tips
- Booking Process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed at site.
'Houou' Japanese Kaiseki cuisine lunch/dinner...
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive lunch/dinner ...
'Sumibiyaki Benibana' Fresh chicken cuisine g...
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner at Sum...
Experience real 'Katana' (drawn sword) techni...
You can experience the "Katana" (dr...
Experience Sushi Making Lesson with beef-nabe...
This program offer you a hands-on lesson of h...