Ramen Night Voyage in Tokyo
IntroductionProbably when you think about Japanese food the first thing that comes to mind is Sushi or Ramen. Ramen is very popular in Japan that regardless of age most people eats ramen frequently. Well theres no denying the fact of the deliciousness and the variety of toppings and flavors available in this single dish.
There are also region speciality Ramen in Japan as well, so the variety is endless. However most of those shops are also available in Japan, making it even more difficult to find the Ramen that suits you.
Of course there is ramen shops practically everywhere in Japan, however finding the best one out of the 50000 ramen shops in Japan is quite difficult. Also wouldn't you want to know in more details how the ramen are made as well? With this tour a local guide will take you to a ramen shops thats not very known to others, of course the taste is guaranteed. The local guide will take you to at least 2 ramen shop of the area. Of course the guide will assist you when you order and will explain about the cooking methods and ingredients in many types of ramen.
After the tour is finish, why don't you take a stroll of the area? It is near the Skytree tower, the tallest building in Japan, and at night the area is very beautiful to end your night in Japan.
Price per person: 7,000 yen
Tour Style- There will be a local english speaking guide.
- This private program date can be arranged upon your request.
- Ramen type is subject to change day by day
- Main image and gallery is just a sample picture
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Max. 4 people
Meeting PointHikifune Station
Duration90 ~ 120 minutes
Tour ItineraryStart time 4pm or 5pm
What's Included- 2 bowls of Ramen
- Pick up from Station
What's not Included- Pick up and drop off from/to Hotel
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 1 day prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled within a program date will incur the following charges:
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.