Ramen making experience in Kyoto
IntroductionRamen is now one of the most famous Japanese food. What you can experience in this program is that every details of Ramen noodle making process can be learnt and experienced from a local professional chef. This is a great opportunity for you to feel Japanese culture directly and learn every single step of ramen cooking from the flour all the way to the final toppings.
◆English Instruction will be provided.
Guide book will also be provided in addition to on-site support.
◆Reserve an entire train with your family or friends
You can enjoy scenery in Kyoto for 20 minutes and enjoy your meal on the train.
*Extra fee is required. Please contact us for more details.
~Ramen making process~
1.Make the dough (Knead the flour, Roll out and cut the dough)
2.Prepare for toppings (Use a string to tie the chicken meat, cut soft boiled egg)
3.Find out your favourite taste of soup (many types of broths are offered)
4.Boil the Noodle that you made
5.Try your original Ramen Noodles!
Price (per person)
Half course (45 mins):Adult 4,400 yen, Child 3,200 yen
Complete course (90 mins):Adult 5,700 yen, Child 4,400 yen
Luxury course (90 mins):Adult 9,200 yen, Child 7,900 yen
*Child price applies to an age of under 13.
*Children must be accompanied by a guardian.
*Observer pricing: 1,000 yen
Tour Style- There may be other participants Meeting place Ramen Factory Kyoto
Group SizeMin: 1 person Max:35 persons
DurationHalf 45 mins
Complete 90 mins
Luxury 90 mins
Tour Itinerary11:00am:Meet up with your instructor at Ramen Factory Kyoto.
Start to make your own Japanese Noodles with sophisticated instructor (duration depends on the course)
Enjoy your meal
Finish your wonderful experience around 12:30 pm with receiving complimentary Japanese apron (Luxury only) to take back home
What's Included- English-speaking instructor
- Required cooking ingredients
- Food and beverage at Ramen Factory Kyoto
- Lunch (your creation)
- Prayer room
- Japanese apron (only Luxury)
- All the gradients do not have any pork and alcohol
What's not Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Please use this reservation page if you want to cancel your reservation.
Cancellation charge is as follows.
More than 7 days ago 0%
2-6 days ago 20%
The day before 50%
100% on the day
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 2 hours prior to the program time (if reservation is available).
Japanese 'Bento' cooking class in Kyoto
'Kyoumachi Koishigure' Kyoto-style Special prix-fixe di...
'SAMURAI KEMBU' Enjoy Samurai experience in Kyoto
1 Day Perfect Bus Tour of Kyoto
Arima Hot Spring Walking Tour (From Kyoto)（SWA042）
Byodoin Hoo-do (Phonix Hall) temple, Uji, Kyoto