Famous Cosmetic Brand Make up Experience in Omotesando
Introduction「LE WATOSA」 is one of the exclusive cosmetic brands produced by Sablo Watanabe, Japan's leading hair makeup artist.
More and more Japanese talents are attracted by this brand nowadays, as the product offerings are high quality, unique design, and exceptional brand image.
In this program, professional "Beauty Advisers" will provide you the traditional and popular make up with their
「LE WATOSA」 products, skills, and knowledge.
You will see their make up technique especially designed for you to match with your facial line.
Moreover, a 500 yen coupon will be offered to you as a compliment, so if you like the products, you can purchase products with a bit of discount.
Enjoy the high-quality 「LE WATOSA」 cosmetics experience and learn about the make up skills from one of the popular cosmetic brands in Japan.
3 design patterns are available to choose:
Price: 10,000 yen
* Staff can only speak Japanese, but they will be happy to communicate with hand gestures and easy vocabularies.
Tour Style- Not operated on Tuesdays
- Please select your preferred starting time between 11:30AM and 6:00PM
Group SizeMin./ Max. 1 person
Meeting pointName: Hello!watosa Omotesando
Address: 1F,fiorista, 4-11-14, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Nearest station: Omotesando station exit A2
What's Included- Make up experience (Cleansing, Skin care, Foundation and Point Makeup)
- 500 yen coupon for WATOSA cosmetics
What's not Included- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 day: 20% of the program charge
- 1 day before: 50%
- On the day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST