Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi 1 Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
IntroductionIn this tour, you will visit several spot which is located nearby Mt. Fuji, and experience Japanese 4D attraction.
Kawaguchi-ko Lake is one of the great spots for first time visitors to enjoy and feel the beauty of Mt. Fuji.
Ninja will welcome you at Oshino Ninja Village.
A trip up to Mt Fuji’s 5th station at an elevation of 2.300 meters and an attraction of sightseeing flight simulator at Fuji airways are forgettable.
1. Multilingual audio guidance available in English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, French and Italian.
2. Specialized for Mt. Fuji areas!
3. Go back to Tokyo early evening!
4. Get Free Wi-Fi during the traveling by bus.
Price per person (2017-2018)
Lunch included option: Adult (12+) 15,900 yen, Child (4-11 yrs) 12,500 yen
Without lunch option: Adult (12+) 13,600 yen, Child (4-11 yrs) 11,400 yen
Tour Style- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Multilingual audio guidance available in English, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, French and Italian.
Meeting point: Monument of 'LOVE' in front of Shinjuku Island Tower
Address: 6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
*Pick-up is available for group has more than six persons, please inquire us in advance.
Group Size1 to 40 persons
DurationApprox. 9 hours
Tour Itinerary1. 8:10am Depart from meeting point at Shinjuku
- Meeting 10 min prior to the departure time.
2. Via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and Chuo Expressway
- Travelling time varies depending on the traffic conditions.
3. Lake Kawaguchi-ko (20 mins)
- One of Fuji Five Lakes
- A gateway to Mt. Fuji and a must-see sight
- Enjoy the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji !
4. Oshino Hakkai “Oshino Eight Ponds” (30 mins)
- Excellent views of Mt. Fuji with spring water！
- Japanese traditional and rural views！
- Enjoy walking around some ponds !
- Try and see fresh fruit and local foods！
5. Oshino Shinobi no Sato “Oshino Ninja Village” (75mins)
- Beautiful Views of Mt. Fuji with Japanese garden！
- You can find Japanese traditional culture with Ninja！
- Of course ! You can take a photo with Ninja！
- Japanese style lunch with local foods
- You can choose Vegetarian menu if you want.
6. Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30mins)
- You will get the closest view of Mt. Fuji.
- There are a Shinto shrine.
- lf we cannot go there, we will attend the highest point on driveway.
- In addition, if we only go to the first station, we will attend Fuji Visitor Center as an addition point.
7. Fuji Airways (40mins)
- All season views of Mt. Fuji!
- No need to worry about weather because this is an inside activity!
- 4D experience which is made by the Japanese latest technology!
8. Around 17:15pm Return to Shinjuku Station West exit.
What's Included- English-speaking Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch *Lunch included option
What's not Included- Beverage
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Lunch if option is not selected
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability and pricing through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation will be confirmed upon payment is received. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
*Payment needs to be made in advance
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 day: 30% of the program charge
- 1 day prior to the booking date: 40% of the program charge
- Cancellatin on the booking date or few hours prior ro the starting time: 50% of the program charge
- Cancellation after the starting time or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST