Nara, ancient capital, One Day Tour with a guide (SWA013)
IntroductionThis private walking tour starts at Kintetsu Nara Station. Our government-licensed guide will show you not only major tourists' spots but also a cozy traditional town, Naramachi, where you can find new fascinations.
Price per person
28,000 yen for 1 person
18,500 yen for 2 persons
15,300 yen for 3 persons
13,700 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 5,400 yen
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
At Gyoki Bosatsu Statue in front of Kintetsu Line Nara Station
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary9:30 start
At Gyoki Bosatsu Statue in front of Kintetsu Line Nara Station→Tōdaiji Temple→Kōfukuji Temple→Naramachi town→Imanishi Seibei Shōten→Imanishike Shoin
What's IncludedGuiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
What's not IncludedCost of meal and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.