2 Days Onsen, Trekking and Zen Meditation Tour in Nikko
IntroductionThis is 2 days tour from Tokyo to Nikko including accommodation. On the first day, you will be picked up by your guide at Asakusa station and move to Nikko by limited express train. Have a Japanese Shojin cuisine(Bhuddist cuisine) for lunch, and participate in a Zazen meditation and cleanse your "worldly desire" at Rinnoji temple.
At the end of the day, relax yourself in an onsen, hot spring at the Onsenji temple. The Onsenji temple has an onsen bath in the temple and which will be a private use for you.
For the 2nd day of the tour, a friendly and informative guide will take you to the trekking tour around Oku-Nikko. The guide will take you to the local places. Here you will spend a day and enjoy the wonderful nature of Nikko. After the trekking, the guide will escort you to Asakusa Station, the end point of this trip.
- Knowledgable and friendly guide will assist your trip from Tokyo
- Private Onsenji temple use
- Zen meditation with monk at Important cultural property
- Trekking in the great nature of Oku-Nikko
- Private vehicle to make your trip easier
Price per person:
Group of 2: 151,100 yen
Group of 3: 109,200 yen
Group of 4: 94,200 yen
Group of 5: 80,400 yen
Group of 6: 71,300 yen
Group of 7: 64,700 yen
Group of 8: 59,800 yen
For more information please see below:
Tour StyleThis tour is a private tour
Group SizeMin. 2 person
Max. 8 persons
Meeting pointTobu Asakusa Station *Detailed information will be followed after the booking
Operating DayThis tour is not operated from Dec. 3rd 2018 to Apr. 20th 2019
Tour ItineraryDay 1
8:50AM Please go to Asakusa Station on your own
9:00AM Meet with the guide and take limited express train
10:54AM Arrive at Tobu Nikko Station
11:30AM-12:30PM Lunch at Gyoshintei (Shojin cuisine)
2:30PM-3:00PM Zazen at Rinnoji temple
Move to Oku-Nikko by private vehicle
4:30PM Take a dip in onsen, hot spring at Onsenji Temple
Check-in at hotel
10:00AM Depart from hotel with guide
2:30PM Move to Nikko Station by private vehicle Head back to Tobu Asakusa Station with guide
What's Included- Train tickets on Day 1 and Day 2
- Zen meditation on Day 1
- Guide for 2 days
- Local transportation fees on Day 2
- Hotel arrangement (Breakfast and dinner included)
- Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
What's not Included- Lunch
- Dinner on Day 2
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.