Nikko the World Heritage -Toshogu Shrine and surround area（SEA009）
Nikko is one of Japan's major attractions.Tokugawa Shogunate that ruled Japan for about 260 years from the beginning of the 17th century was the world longest, successful government having Edo(then the biggest city in the world with 1 million population) as its capital.
Price per person
25,500 yen for 1 person
15,900 yen for 2 persons
12,800 yen for 3 persons
11,200 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 3,900 yen/person
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Tobu Nikko Station or JR Nikko Station
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- (1) 10:00 start
(2) 10:30 start
(3) 11:00 start
Tobu Nikko Station or JR Nikko Station→Toshogu Shrine→Futarasan-Jinja Shrine and Rinnoji Temple→Taiyu-in
This was built in 1617 to dedicate to the founder of the shogunate, the first shogun Ieyasu. The shogunate spent a huge amount of money for the reconstruction of Toshogu in 1636. Top artists and first-rank craftsmen were summoned from all over the country and they created a high quality art with their best performance. You can see their pride in the details of the carvings, metal works, paintings and others.
Until Toshogu was built, Sanbutsudo of Rinnoji Temple had been the most important building of Nikko.
It houses three big golden Buddhist statues, the manifestations of three mountain gods.
This is the protector shrine of Nikko itself,dedicated to mountain's consort.
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Travel expenses during the tour. (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages,Travel expenses to the meeting place, Sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ below and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
"Oya stone" underground quarry site
Can you believe this is in underground? Th...
Gyoza dumpling house at Utsunomiya station
Gyoza dumpling is a beloved food of Utsunomiy...
Yanagi Tatami Shop in Nikko has over 125 year...
This shop was found in 1889 in order to provi...