NINJUTSU Watch Experience in NINJA Bar in Shinjuku
IntroductionNinja themed bar has been opened in Shinjuku area.
In this program, you will have free admission to the Ninja facility, three dishes of meals and Ninja staffs will perform NINJUTSU while your eating your meal.
What is NINJUTSU
Ninjutsu is the skills of stealth and secrecy that was practiced by the ninjas.
Unfortunately, there is no real Ninjutsu such as disappearing by smokescreen, but these Ninja at this bar is capable to perform NINJUTSU using their magician skills.
80 % of staffs of this bar are highly skilled magician, and you will be amazed in this Ninja world in Shinjuku!
About this facility
This facility was constructed as a hideout place for highly trained Ninja in October 2017.
Since it is for Ninjas, there are many various kinds of tricks in this facility.
Enjoy the Ninja atmosphere and breathtaking NINJUTSU with hidden contraption tricks of the facility.
- Seasonal appetizers
- Steamed cooked rice
- Ninja styled turban shell grill
Price per person: 5,800 yen
Tour StyleThere will be other customers
Minimum age is 20 years old
Group SizeMin. 2 persons
Max. 6 persons
7 more participants can be accommodated with separated room.
Tour ItineraryPlease choose your preferred starting time: 5:00pm / 6:00pm / 7:00pm
What's Included- Entrance fee
- Ninja magic performance
- 3 dishes of food
- All you can drink for 90 min.
What's not Included- Additional foods
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 2 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 1 day before the program date will incur the following charges:
- The day before the date of travel or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.