November 3-4 Cycling Tour in Karuizawa by Electric Assist Bike
IntroductionKaruizawa is a cool resting place, surrounded by forest and famous as one of the most popular resorts in Japan. The place has been loved by many well-known Japanese writers and Japan's emperors.
In this tour, you will explore Karuizawa and Nakayamado with E-assist bike and professional guide. Explore the town's deep route, knowledge and inspirations for 2 days.
E-bike will assist your journey, so there is no need to worry about physical fitness and the up-and-down of the slope!
This tour includes 1 night stay in Karuizawa. Karuizawa area is about 1.5 hour away from Tokyo by bullet train. Escape from a busy city and enjoy the experience of exciting and relaxing days in Karuizawa!
Meet up with the guide at JR Yokokawa Station Shinetsu Main Line(JR Shinetsu Honsen) at 10AM.
You will pass through Sakamoto Juku, one of the post-towns which Japanese Shogun made and stayed in 1625. There still be historical and traditional houses lined up.
After climbing up the hill, you will arrive at Karuizawa, where you rest yourself at a hotel.
Approximately cycling distance: 25km (15.5miles)
Explore karuizawa, one of the most traditional resorts, which is well connected with Japan's emperors. The place is known as a popular Summer resort, but also very beautiful with color changing leaves in Autumn. The time you will visit is the season. It was also loved by John Lenon, and you will stop by the bakery shop which he used to visit often.
Tour ends at JR Karuizawa Station at 3:00PM.
Approximately cycling distance: 40km(24.8miles)
-E-assist Bike Infromation-
You can rent YPJ-XC,YPJ-ER,YPJ-EC,YPJ-TC,YPJ-R,or YPJ-C.
If you prefer road bike or cross bike, please inquire when you book.
Your request bike may not be available depends on the size.
Price per Person
Tour Style- Join in
- 1 night 2 days
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Max. 8 persons
*If there aren't more than total 6 participants, the tour may be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date.
Duration1 night 2 days
Tour ItinerarySaturday, November 3rd
Meet up at JR Yokokawa Station at 10:00AM
Sunday, November 4th
Tour ends at JR Karuizawa Station at 3:00PM
What's Included- Guiding Fee
- E-bike and helmet rental fee
- 1 night accommodation *Shared room with other participants
- Breakfast and dinner
What's not Included- Trasportation fees
- Lunch fee
- Snacks and beverages
Tour Tips-The minimum height is 154cm (5.1feet)
-The person who cannot ride a bicycle cannot join the tour.
- You must wear a helmet.
- You must wear a comfortable wear and shoes.
- The temperature is 0℃-15℃（32℉-59℉).
- This tour is conducted by one guide. When an accident occurs, the most priority is everyone's safety.
- In case of the bad weather, a full size van is available.
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
If you cancel at least 21 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 20 and 8 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 20% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged 30% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 calendar day in advance, you will be charged 40% cancellation fee.
If you cancel on the tour date before the tour begins, you will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel after the tour begins, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour may be cancelled if there aren't more than total 6 participants. In case that happens, it will be informed 7 days before the tour date and a full refund will be given.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.