Koshu Jidori Chicken at 'Ohajiki Shinjuku' elegant Izakaya
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive dinner at Ohajiki in Shinjuku.
This Izakaya restaurant offers healthy and tasty Koshu Jidori chicken cuisine in this Japanese modern atmosphere and interior.
Price (per person): 7,800 yen (tax included)
~ Special menu ~ (no raw chicken is served.)
- Assorted chicken on skewers
- Three dishes that match with Sake
- Assorted Chicken sashimi
- Chef's recommendation of the day
- Grilled Chicken or vegetable
◆About Ohajiki Shinjuku
Enjoy perfectly-seasoned, free-range chicken and forget the daily grind.
We are very picky about the manner and amount of seasoning for our kushiyaki (grilled skewers). We achieve a perfect flavor by evenly sprinkling salt from a high position. Our original house-blended salt has a mild flavor with no harshness. It really brings out the flavors of the chicken. We directly purchase Koshu jidori (free-range chicken) from Yamanashi Prefecture. The chickens, raised freely in a natural setting, are moderately firm and have fats that feel slightly sweet. The juice that fills your mouth with each bite is irresistible. We are attentive to letting customers forget the daily hustle and bustle and enjoy a relaxed time. We would be happy if customers could feel their time passing slowly with good food and drinks. We value providing a stylish yet relaxing atmosphere, so please visit us even for a special date. Enjoying a dinner while sitting side-by-side at a counter, close enough that your elbows touch ensure that you will have a lively conversation.
◆Introduction of Chef
She will carve out her own path to follow her destiny. A chef who creates happiness from human encounters
Originally from Nagano Prefecture. Surrounded by her father and family who worked in the food industry, she naturally became interested in the world of cooking. She trained in Ohajiki Honten where she felt the joy of connecting people with food. She opened "Ohajiki Shinjuku," becoming an owner herself. She has been putting her precise skills on display since then.
◆Koshu Jidori chicken dinner and Robot Restaurant Package in Shinjuku
- Tour Style
- This is a dinner program and there will be no guide.
Dai-2 Kojima Bldg. B1F, 7-12-24 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
Max. 26 persons
- Tour Itinerary
- Start at your requested time.
◆Open: 5:00pm-1:00am (Closed on Sundays)
- What's Included
- - Prix-fixe dinner
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Beverages and additional food
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 1 day: 20% of the program charge
- No show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
Robot Restaurant: Japan's #1 Entertainment Sh...
Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most fam...
Meiji Jingu Shrine is an oasis in Tokyo Metro...
Meiji-jingu, the shrine which has the largest...
"Akiba Owls" is a relaxing room linked with o...
Our philosophy is 《to make our guests happier...
Samurai Experience from the Musashi clan in E...
You will learn Samurai's martial art, te...
Meet up place is this statue of Hachiko in Sh...
Bronze statue Hachikō is at Shibuya Station S...