Oiran Show KAGUWA with Kobe beef shabu-shabu Dinner in Roppongi
【Oiran Show "KAGUWA" and Kobe beef shabu-shabu Dinner Package! 】
This is a Beauty Of Japan exclusive package of entrance to an Oiran show "KAGUWA" and Kobe beef shabu-shabu dinner at Hassan restaurant.
KAGUWA is known for Oiran and Geisha show. They offer "all-you-can-drink" option, so this is a perfect choice to enjoy the night in Roppongi.
Hassan is an authentic restaurant that offers Kobe beef shabu-shabu, sushi, Crab shabu-shabu and Tempra.
This package includes the entrance ticket with drinking option and shabu-shabu dinner at the restaurant.
This is all you need to make the day in Tokyo.
◆Price per person
Regular plan: 16,900 yen
- Menu: Appetizer, Tempra, Kobe beef Shabu Shabu, Vegetables, Noodle, Dessert
All-you-can-eat plan: 27,900 yen
- Menu: Appetizer, Tempra, Sushi, Kobe beef Shabu Shabu, Crab Shabu Shabu, Vegetables, Noodle, Dessert
<Menu for All you can drink at KAGUWA>
Beer, Shochu, Whiskey, Cola, Ginger ale, Lemon liquor, Oolong tea, Orange juice
This plan includes snacks. You may order additional food, but you need to pay at site.
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose a schedule option from below:
A. KAGUWA followed by dinner
B. Dinner followed by KAGUWA (*Not available on Sundays)
*Please refer to tour itinerary below for schedule.
- Group Size
- Min. 2 persons
- 5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Plan A（Meeting Place : 5-4-2, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo）
At KAGUWA at 6pm → Show begins at 7:30pm and ends at 8:30pm (No smoking) → Move to restaurant for dinner at 9:00pm (B1F denki Bldg, 6-1-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
Plan B（B1F denki Bldg, 6-1-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo）
At restaurant for dinner at 6:30pm → Move to KAGUWA at 9pm (5-4-2, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo) → Show begins at 10pm and ends at 11pm
- What's Included
- - KAGUWA entrance ticket
- All you can drink and snacks at KAGUWA
- Prix-fixe dinner at Hassan
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Additional food
- Beverage at Hassan
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days before: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...
Luxury Kaiseki prix-fixe lunch/dinner at Ise ...
Enjoy excellent Kaiseki dinner in Nishi-Azabu...
Go on a professionally guided sake journey th...
This is the perfect opportunity for people wh...
'awabar' champagne/sparkling wine bar in Ropp...
You can enjoy a glass of champagne or sparkli...
'Hackers bar' programming bar in Roppongi - B...
This is Japan's first bar was opened on ...