Experience Oiran Makeover and have your very own Photo Shoot in Asakusa, Tokyo
IntroductionCome join this special experience to make yourself a traditional Japanese OIRAN!
The professional stylist and photographer will service you with OMOTENASHI - the hospitality of Japanese spirit- for your amazing experience.
The plan includes Oiran traditional hairset or Arrange Hair style; special makeup, long sleeve gorgeous Kimono inside, luxurious Uchikake on top. The professional photographer will take pictures of your beautiful Oiran-self.
Contents of the plan
Hair Style - Oiran traditional hairset or Arrange Hair style
Costume(Kimono) - Furisode・Uchikake（1peices）
Total taken pictures - About 40～50 pictures
Finished goods: Digital data - None (Optional)
Finished goods: Printed photos - 3 printed photos (2L size)
Price per person: 27,000 yen
Tour StylePrograms are offered in English.
Available time: all day between 10am and 4pm
Meeting place: Studio Nanairo
Address: 2-17-8 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Group Size1 to 3 persons
What's Included- Hairset
- Rental Kimono（1peices）
- 3 printed photos (2L size)
What's not Included- pictures data (optional)
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 2 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- 1 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time in JST
Confront SUMO wrestlers and eat delicious Chanko Hot Po...
Be a NINJA! ~Explore Local Asakusa in NINJA Costume~
Enjoy Playing with Bunnies at Bunny's Theme Park in Asa...
Walking Tour with Sumo wrestlers in Asakusa and Ryogoku
Make your own WOODBLOCK PRINT 'Ukiyo-e style' in Asakus...