Oiran Show KAGUWA with Luxury Kaiseki Dinner in Roppongi
【Oiran Show "KAGUWA" and Luxury Kaiseki Dinner Package! 】
This is a Beauty Of Japan exclusive package of entrance to an Oiran show "KAGUWA" and Japanese traditional cuisine dinner at Ise Sueyoshi restaurant.
KAGUWA is known for Oiran and Geisha show. They offer "all-you-can-drink" option, so this is a perfect choice to enjoy the night in Roppongi.
Ise Sueyoshi is an authentic restaurant that offers traditional kaiseki cuisine that use fresh and seasonal ingredients.
This package includes the entrance ticket with drinking option and traditional dinner at the restaurant.
This is all you need to make the day in Tokyo.
Price per person: 24,900 Yen
<Dinner menu at Ise sueyoshi>
- First drink SAKE
- Hassun -appetizer
- Sashimi -Fresh Raw fish
- Wanmono -Simmered foods
- Tempura -Fried foods
- Gohan,Tomewan,Konomono -rice,soup,pickles
- Sweets or Fruits
- Japanese tea
*menu is subject to change by season
*Please inquire us for Muslim and vegetarian menu.
<Menu for All you can drink at KAGUWA>
Beer, Shochu, Whiskey, Cola, Ginger ale, Lemon liqueur, Oolong tea, Orange juice
This plan includes snacks. You may order additional food, but you need to pay at site.
◆About Ise Sueyoshi
- Tour Style
- There will be no guide. Please go to the meeting point on your own.
Please choose a schedule option from below:
A. KAGUWA followed by dinner
B. Dinner followed by KAGUWA
*Please refer to tour itinerary below for timing details.
- Group Size
- Min. 1 person
- 5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- Plan A（Meeting Place : 5-4-2, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo）
At KAGUWA at 6pm → Show begins at 7:30pm and ends at 8:30pm (No smoking) → Move to restaurant for dinner at 9:00pm (Mizuno Bldg., 3F 4-2-15, NishiAzabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
Plan B（Mizuno Bldg., 3F 4-2-15, NishiAzabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo）
At restaurant for dinner at 6pm → Move to KAGUWA at 9pm (5-4-2, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo) → Show begins at 10pm and ends at 11pm
- What's Included
- - KAGUWA ticket fee
- All you can drink and snacks at KAGUWA
- Prix-fixe dinner at Ise Sueyoshi
- Reservation arrangement
- What's not Included
- - Transportation fee
- Additional food
- Beverage at Ise Sueyoshi
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with your credit card.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- 3 days before: 50% of the program charge
- 2 days before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please advise us, in advance, if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed.
'Hassan' Kobe beef shabu-shabu and sushi dinn...
Enjoy Beauty of Japan exclusive Kobe beef sha...
16% Discount! Robot Restaurant Ticket, Shinju...
◆Ticket Price (per person): 6,700 yen Credit...
Go on a professionally guided sake journey th...
This is the perfect opportunity for people wh...
'awabar' champagne/sparkling wine bar in Ropp...
You can enjoy a glass of champagne or sparkli...
'Hackers bar' programming bar in Roppongi - B...
This is Japan's first bar was opened on ...