Okinawa Aquarium and Daisekirinzan Tour Course C (free Wi-Fi)
IntroductionThis is a 1 day bus tour that visits popular spots in Okinawa.
Enjoy free Wi-Fi and audio guide in 8 languages on the bus.
*Available languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
◆Spots to visit
-Cape Hedo (Stay time：About 20 minutes)
Heading about 120 meters north from Naha. Located at the northern tip of Okinawa on clear days you can see Kagoshima Prefecture's Yoron Island about 22 kilometers in the distance from this scenic spot. The azure blue ocean seen from the raised coral reef cliff is the best part! Please enjoy the dynamic landscape.
- Daisekirinzan (Stay time：About 1 hour)
Go hiking casually on a tropical karst plateau said to be the first sacred spot of Okinawa. The Daisekirinzan is also a candidate site for registration as UNESCO World Heritage! When leaving the promenade with its oddly shaped rock formations and a lush forest of subtropical plants you can overlook a magnificent ocean from a viewing platform. It is famous as one of the leading power spots of Okinawa Prefecture. Along the way there is a "power stone" that is said to adjust the balance of body and mind when touched. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes that are easy to walk in.
- JAL Private Resort Okuma (Lunch) (Stay time：About 1 hour)
Please enjoy a lunch buffet using ingredients of the season at the exceptionally well located JAL Private Resort Okuma.
- Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Stay time: About 3 hours)
With admission ticket for the No.1 popular spot Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium! A spectacular view of whale sharks from one of the world's largest aquariums! Lots of highlights, like the Native Okinawan Village, which recreates a village of the Ryukyu kingdom area and the Tropical Dream Center (surcharge required)
-Okashi Goten (Stay time：About 30 minutes )
Receive 1 Beniimo Tart as a free gift♪ Only the finest locally produced purple yam is used for the production of this pioneer of Okinawan sweets. Find aligned a rich variety of sweets which use fruits that were cultivated in Okinawa and enjoy shopping.
Price per person
Adult: 8,500 Yen
Child (Age 6~15): 6,800 Yen
Child (Age 3~5): 3,000 Yen
*Please inform us age of all participants
Tour StyleAvailable languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
Select a meeting place from below:
- 7:45am KENMIN HIROBA (OKINAWA KENCHO-MAE)
- 7:55am LOISIR HOTEL NAHA (ANNEX)
- 8:00am DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON NAHA
- 8:15am OKINAWA KARIYUSHI URBAN RESORT NAHA
- 8:25am HOTEL ROYAL ORION
- 8:35am DFS T GALLERIA OKINAWA
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour ItineraryBoarding Points: 8am〜9am
Spot1: Cape Hedo (Stay time：About 20 minutes)
Spot2: Daisekirinzan (Stay time：About 1 hour)
Spot3: JAL Private Resort Okuma (Lunch) (Stay time：About 1 hour)
Spot4: Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Stay time: About 3 hours)
Spot5: Okashi Goten (Stay time：About 30 minutes) Arrival back at the Boarding Points: 6am〜7pm
What's Included- Bus Round-trip fee
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Admission Tickets
- Nago Pineapple Park Admission Tickets and Pineapple Cart
- Audio Guidance
What's not Included- Lunch
- Food and beverage
- Transportation to a meeting place
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- 1 Day before the departure day: 40% of the program charge
- The Day of departure: 50% of the program charge
- No Show or cancellation/change after departure: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.