Okinawa Sightseeing Guided Bus Tour Course B (free Wi-Fi)
IntroductionThis is a 1 day bus tour that visits popular spots in Okinawa.
Enjoy free Wi-Fi and audio guide in 8 languages on the bus.
*Available languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
◆Spots to visit
- Kouri-jima Island (Stay time: About 30 minutes)
The island of blue sea and white sandy beach. The 1,960 m long bridge offers a spectacular view of the ocean and gives you a feeling like if you were driving above the ocean.
After arrival, enjoy strolling at the Kouri Beach.
- Warumi Bridge (view from the bus window)
An arch bridge connecting Nakijin Village and Yagaji Island. The green sea of the Warumi Strait is a scenery that can only be seen here! Please enjoy the view from the bus window.
- Bise Fukugi Tree Road (Stay time: About 40 minutes)
Take a stroll among approximately 20,000 beautiful Fukugi Trees, planted around 300 years ago as a windbreak forest.An atmosphere as if you made a time slip to an Okinawa of yore, also featured as location site for various movies.
-Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium ( Stay time：About 3 hours )
A spectacular view of whale sharks from one of the world's largest aquariums! Lots of highlights, like the Native Okinawan Village, which recreates a village of the Ryukyu kingdom area and the Tropical Dream Center (surcharge required)
-Okinawa Fruits Land (odd days) (Stay time：About 40 minutes)
Here you can find popular products such as the original Sata Andagi and Castella of "Asato-ya" and enjoy your shopping. You can also try some sweet pineapples!
-Nago Pineapple Park (even days) ( Stay time：About 40 minutes )
The Nago Pineapple Park takes pride in it's rich line-up of products that use pineapples. Original products such as Pineapple Castella and "pineballs" are very popular! Enjoy shopping, try samples of pineapple wine and sweets, and eat as many fresh pineapples as you like!
-Mihama American Village (Stay time：About 2 hours and 20 minutes )
A Resort Area in Chatan Town Mihama. Stylish Cafes and restaurants, large scale shopping centers and unique shops line up in the American Village, where you can enjoy shopping and delicious food. The night view from the ferries wheel is also recommended.
Price per person
Adult: 6,000 Yen
Child (Age 6~15): 4,000 Yen
Child (Age 3~5): 3,000 Yen
*Please inform us age of all participants
Tour StyleAvailable languages: English / Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean / Thai / Spanish / Russian / Japanese
Select a pick-up place from below:
- 8:40am KENMIN HIROBA (OKINAWA KENCHO-MAE)
- 8:50am LOISIR HOTEL NAHA (ANNEX)
- 8:55am DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON NAHA
- 9:10am OKINAWA KARIYUSHI URBAN RESORT NAHA
- 9:20am HOTEL ROYAL ORION
- 9:30am DFS T GALLERIA OKINAWA
Group SizeMin. 1 person
Tour ItineraryBoarding Points: 8am〜9am
Spot1: Kouri Island (Stay time: About 30 minutes)
Spot2: Warumi Bridge (view from the bus window)
Spot3: Ocean Expo Park Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium (Stay time：About 3 hours)
Spot4: Okinawa Fruits Land (Stay time：About 40 minutes) *Odd days
Spot4: Nago Pineapple Park (Stay time：About 40 minutes ) *Even days
Spot5: Mihama American Village (Stay time：About 2 hours and 20 minutes )
Arrival back at the Boarding Points: 6am〜7pm
What's Included- Bus Round-trip fee
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium Admission Tickets
- Nago Pineapple Park Admission Tickets and Pineapple Cart
- Audio Guidance
What's not Included- Lunch
- Food and beverage
- Transportation to a meeting place
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 8 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- 1 Day before the departure day: 40% of the program charge
- The Day of departure: 50% of the program charge
- No Show or cancellation/change after departure: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.