Omiya Bonsai Museum and Train Museum Tour（SEA013）
Your guide picks you up at the lobby of the hotel you are staying, and then visit Omiya, Saitama. You will walk around the city to find Japanese art and culture. Omiya Bonsai Museum was established as the world's first public museum specializing in bonsai, and let us learn a lot about bonsai culture. Another spot is The Railway Museum which has real train cars. You will also learn and experience the foundation of trains by using train parts and models.
Price per person
20,400 yen for 1 person
13,400 yen for 2 persons
11,100 yen for 3 persons
9,900 yen for 4 persons
Kids(age 6-11) : 3,900 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Any required place (i.e. Lobby at a hotel in Tokyo)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 4.5 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 8:30am start
Pick up at hotel→Omiya Bonsai Museum→The Railway Museum→Omiya Station
- What's Included
- ・Guiding fee
・Entrance fee of Omiya Bonsai Museum and The Railway Museum
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
- What's not Included
- Lunch, beverages, Sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.