Osaka Castle & River Cruise half day tour (SWA035）
This is a walking tour from your hotel to visit Osaka castle which is symbol of Osaka. After strolling around Osaka Castle compound while hearing about history of castle, Aqua liner show you around by boat. Please enjoy famous places & historical sites of Osaka after we pass over several bridges. Especially in the spring time, Japan Mint is famous for cherry blossom viewing.
18,500 yen for 1 person
14,000 yen for 2 persons
12,500 yen for 3 persons
11,800 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 5,800 yen/person
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 4 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 9:00 start
Your hotel→Osaka Castle→Aqua liner→Osakajo Kouen
Osaka castle was built by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, who played a major role in the unification of Japan during 16th century, on the site of Ishiyama Honganji. Toyotomi clan was completely perished by Tokugawa clan. A present building was restored thanks to successful fund-raising of citizens in 1931. It includes weapons of civil war, old documents & other exhibitions, a golden tea house etc., serving as a function of museum. The stone wall is reminiscent of the past and so beautiful. Osaka castle is listed on one the three great castles in japan with Kumamoto castle and Himeji castle.
Osaka is said to be a City of Waterways. It is a 60 min. cruise from Osakajo Pier for a round trip. You can enjoy watching a number of bridges such as Kyobashi, Namba Bridge which is called “Lion Bridge” as nick name, etc. When going back to the pier, Japan Mint is seen on your left.The mint is famous for cherry blossom viewing. Around 350 cherry trees in 130 different types are planted in this area.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
- What's not Included
- Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Osaka whole day highlight tour with a guide ...
Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine is one of the most fam...
Osaka Shopping a half day Tour (SWA036)
Shopping and strolling tour around Dotonbori ...
Osaka Kaiyu-kan Aquarium Half-day Tour（SWA034...
Osaka has a harbor unlike Kyoto, a city in a ...
Universal Studios Japan, the Theme Park of Ho...
Universal Studio Japan opened in March 2001, ...
Horyuji Temple Tour (From Osaka) (SWA048）
Horyuji Temple is well known as the oldest wo...