Osaka Kaiyu-kan Aquarium Half-day Tour（SWA034）
Osaka has a harbor unlike Kyoto, a city in a basin. Being the center of water transportation in Japan, Osaka thrived as the biggest distribution center from the 17th century to 19th century. In this tour, you visit the Kaiyu-kan Aquarium which Osaka City boasts of, and enjoy the Santa Maria Cruise. The tour can be enjoyed by a wide range of people from the very young to the old.
20,400 yen for 1 person
16,600 yen for 2 persons
15,300 yen for 3 persons
14,700 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 7,700 yen/person
- Tour Style
- This is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
- Group Size
- 1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
- 4 hours
- Tour Itinerary
- 9:00 start
Your hotel→Kaiyu-kan Aquarium→Santa Maria Cruise→Tenpo-San Market Place
It is the big-sized aquarium at the sea-front of Osaka. Established in 1990, it has always been popular with 620 kinds and 30000 of marine lives. A shark-whale is swimming leisurely in a mammoth tank reproducing the Pacific Ocean. It introduces marine lives in various areas around the Pacific and is said to have changed the aquariums in Japan with its epoch-making design. It opens from 10 AM to 8 PM.
◆Santa Maria Cruise
It’s a sight-seeing boat with a sail, going around the Osaka Harbor from Tempo-san Port for 45 min. It starts just at 11 AM, 12 PM and at every hour on the hour. You can see a giraffe (crane) carrying big-sized containers from or to a huge ship. It’s a reproduction twice as large as the one that Columbus was on when he crossed the Atlantic.
◆Tenpo-san Market Place
A commercial facility in Tenpo-san crowded with visitors enjoying the Kaiyu-kan Aquarium and Santa Maria Cruise. There’re a lot of shops and restaurants in it. It includes a corner around Ninja and a large Ferris-wheel.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
- What's not Included
- Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participantsand date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.
Osaka Castle & River Cruise half day tou...
This is a walking tour from your hotel to vi...
Osaka Private Tour with a guide by Taxi (SWA0...
This tour covers from south to north of Osaka...
Osaka Shopping a half day Tour (SWA036)
Shopping and strolling tour around Dotonbori ...
Osaka Fish Market Walking & Sushi Making...
Explore Osaka Central Wholesale Market with o...
Sumo Wrestling Morning Practice Watch in Osak...
Sumo is a contact sport. Sumo wrestlers weigh...