Osaka Private Tour with a guide by Taxi (SWA032)
IntroductionThis tour covers from south to north of Osaka by taxi effectively. First, you will visit to Sumiyoshi Taisha and Shitennoji, you can spend some time in Shinsekai (New World) exploring area and having a famous cuisine, kushi-katsu. After then you will visit Osaka Castle, a symbol of Osaka and go up to a floating garden,where you can observe a panoramic view. It includes a lot of places to enjoy different taste of Osaka.
82,600 yen for 1 person
47,700 yen for 2 persons
36,000 yen for 3 persons
30,200 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 7,700 yen/person
◆Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine
Tｈis shrine exceeds 2 million visitors for New Year’s Worship, is venerable and devoted. It is the headquarter of 2,300 Sumiyoshi shrines in Japan. It was accepted from old days as belief of safety of sea and deity of agriculture. An arched bridge welcomes you. By collecting three kinds of stones 「五」 Five 「大」 Big 「力」 Power, which are power stones, earnest players are believed to be answered.
This temple is the oldest officially administered temple founded by Prince Shotoku in 593. Although the temple buildings were destroyed by various disasters, they have been rebuilt over the centuries with supports of earnest beliefs of people. It became not only a center of politics or diplomacy, but a birthplace of Japanese culture in any areas. The temple is well-known as a place beloved of the common people.
◆Shinsekai “New World”
Shinsekai “New World” in English is an old neighbourhood located next to south Osaka City’s downtown “Minami” area. The centerpiece of the area is Tsutenkaku Tower (the tower reaching to heaven) was modeled after Eiffel tower. You can enjoy the area’s real culinary forte is kushi-katsu. The Billiken is a charm doll created by American to bring you a good luck.
Osaka castle was built by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, who played a major role in the unification of Japan during 16th century, on the site of Ishiyama Honganji. Toyotomi clan was completely perished by Tokugawa clan. A present building was restored thanks to successful fund-raising of citizens in 1931. It includes weapons of civil war, old documents & other exhibitions, a golden tea house etc., serving as a function of museum. The stone wall is reminiscent of the past and so beautiful. Osaka castle is listed on one the three great castles in japan with Kumamoto castle and Himeji castle.
◆ A floating garden (Kuchu Teien)
A floating garden, Umeda Sky Building, a “pair of skyscrapers connected in midair” built in an unusual architecture. The skyscrapers are equipped with superior safety measures such as earthquake proofing and disaster protection. You can have a superb panoramic view from a floating garden at the top with a height of 173M.
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary9:00 start
Your hotel→ Sumiyoshi Taisha→Shitennoji→Shinsekai→Osaka Castle→A floating garden
What's Included・Guiding fee
・Taxi fee during the tour and from/to hotel
What's not Included・Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.