Osaka whole day highlight tour with a guide (SWA033)
Introduction◆Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine
Tｈis shrine exceeds 2 million visitors for New Year’s Worship, is venerable and devoted. It is the headquarter of 2,300 Sumiyoshi shrines in Japan. It was accepted from old days as belief of safety of sea and deity of agriculture. An arched bridge welcomes you. By collecting three kinds of stones 「五」 Five 「大」 Big 「力」 Power, which are power stones, earnest players are believed to be answered.
This btram was started in 1895 to attract visitors from Tennoji. This is the only tramway in Osaka to make you feel nostalgia.On the way to Tennoji, we can enjoy views including Harukas from the window.
◆ Abeno Harukas
It is the highest building in Japan with a height of 300 M from the ground. It is a complex commercial building, consisting of Kintetsu Department store, Dining floor and Museum. A panoramic view from its top floor in the air embodies the clear , sweeping views of Osaka.
◆ Osaka Museum of History
Naniwa palace, a historical Japanese place is preserved at basement of Osaka Museum of History which adjoins NHK, Hippon Hoso Kyokai. When going up to 10th floor, you feel making time warp to the time of Naniwa palace in the 7th century. Each floor displays different time from old days to modern time.Content of Museum is easy to understand, so you can enjoy learning history of Osaka.
Osaka castle was built by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, who played a major role in the unification of Japan during 16th century, on the site of Ishiyama Honganji. Toyotomi clan was completely perished by Tokugawa clan. A present building was restored thanks to successful fund-raising of citizens in 1931. It includes weapons of civil war, old documents & other exhibitions, a golden tea house etc., serving as a function of museum. The stone wall is reminiscent of the past and so beautiful. Osaka castle is listed on one the three great castles in japan with Kumamoto castle and Himeji castle.
Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine is one of the most famous shrines in Osaka,which is crowded with many visitors for New Year’s worship. Hankai tramway takes you Harukas, the highest building in Japan which has opened in spring, 2014. After we learn history at Osaka Museum of History, Osaka Castle, as a symbol of Osaka, is the final goal of our tour. This tour is full of highlights of old and new Osaka.
Price per person
31,800 yen for 1 person
23,600 yen for 2 persons
20,800 yen for 3 persons
19,400 yen for 4 persons
Kids （age 6-11）: 9,200 yen/person
Tour StyleThis is a short trip program.
- Some programs are not conducted on daily basis. Please ask us for availability first.
- Programs are offered in English, but other languages may be available. Please ask us for your desired language.
Pick up at your hotel in Osaka
(The picking-up applicable hotels are limited to the hotels within 30 minutes from JR Osaka Station. If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.)
Group Size1~4 persons *Please ask us if your groups is 5 persons or more.
Tour Itinerary9:00 start
Your hotel→Nanba→Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine→Tennoji by tram→Abeno Harukas →Osaka Museum of History→Osaka Castle
What's IncludedGuiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
What's not IncludedCost of meal and sightseeing activities
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants and date.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 5 business days prior to the program date.