Pose in a Real Samurai Armor and Throw Ninja Star in Akihabara
IntroductionHave a few moments to spare in your exciting time in Akihabara? Would you like to wear a real Samurai armor that you can pose in for your pictures? Then this program will be perfect for you.
In a small amount of time you will be able to make fun memories while wearing a real samurai armor.
After your photos, you can try out the target gallery, where you will be able to throw a Ninja star (Shuruken).
- Feel the spirit of being a Samurai by wearing a real armor
- Play the sneaky spy of a Ninja, by throwing the ninja stars to the target!
Price per person: 6,700 yen
If you would like Air Mail service, you can send a postcard with many designs to the people back home to share your memories.
The price of this service will be separate. If you're interested, please pay at the facility on site. Renting out the facility is also available, if interested please contact us for further details.
For more information please see below.
Tour Style-There may be other participants for this program
Group SizeMin.1 person
Duration30 min ~ 1 hour
Meeting PointName: Kotoratei(小寅亭）
Address: ３F, 1-３-1３ Sotokanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
3min on foot from Electric Town Exit of JR Akihabara Station.
Operating DaysEveryday except for Monday
Tour ItineraryPlease choose from the time slot below:
What's Included-Wear Samurai Armor
-Throw Ninja stars (24 ninja stars)
What's not Included-Transportation fee
-Hotel pick up and drop off
-Any purchase made in the facility
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Fees shall be paid through Credit Card. Currently no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without a charge up to 7 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 6 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 6 days and 3 day: 50% of the program charge
- 2 day before or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Explore Tokyo by Driving Go-Kart from Akihabara
MAID CAFE experience with maid guide in Akihabara
Akihabara (Akiba) otaku tour with Kawaii guide and Robo...
Akihabara (Akiba) First Experience tour with Kawaii gui...
Dress up as a Samurai! Join Samurai Kembu Workshop in ...