Pretty Casual Kimono Wearing Lesson (& bring kimono home!) (ETR020)
IntroductionIn this program, guests will have the unique chance to wear a Yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an Obi (a sash) of their choice. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress yourselves in a Yukuta. Then we will help you take photos in the room or in the garden. Aｆter you learn how to put on a Yukata, you can take the Yukata and obi home with you.
Private program is available. Please click here for more details. → http://beauty-of-japan.com/tour/private-casual-kimono-wearing-walk-out-experience%EF%BC%88eta020%EF%BC%89/
Price (per person)
Adult: 10,000 yen
Tour StyleThis is a cultural experience program.
- This program is available on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays. Please ask us for availability.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Programs are offered in English.
Tea Ceremony 3,000 yen / person
How about joining the Japanese Tea Ceremony? You will have a delicious tea and a confection. Professional tea masters will teach it and explain the profound meaning of it, connected to Zen Buddhism. It was founded in the 16th century and surprisingly the original spirits still remains, which will provide you a peaceful mind in the tearoom. It is regarded as a comprehensive Japanese art including everything,-a hanging scroll, a flower arrangement, tea instruments, and even breeze and sunshine-, the harmony among them is superb. It must be a precious time, and you must completely forget about your busy everyday life.
It is impossible to understand by reading. You should be able to understand it only by actual experience. Please have a wonderful time and feel the Japanese spirits and a beautiful season with kimono-clad tea masters.
Furoshiki Cloth Wrapping 3,000 yen / person
A furoshiki is a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes, gifts, or other goods.
Why don't you learn the furoshiki culture of Japan? You would also touch the Japanese worm hearted hospitality with that.
Origami (Paper Folding) 3,000 yen / person
Origami is the traditional Japanese folk art of paper folding. It has long been evolved into a modern art form. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques, and as such the use of cuts or glue is not considered to be origami.
Group Size1~10 persons
Tour Itinerary8:50: Meet at the specified facility.
9:00: Program begins.
10:00：End of program.
What's IncludedGuiding fee
Tour TipsBooking process
1. Please ask us for availability through 'contact us' form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.