[Private] 'Furoshiki' Cloth Wrapping Technique Lesson（ETA060）
Furoshiki are a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes, gifts, or other goods.
Why don't you learn the Furoshiki culture of Japan? You would also touch the Japanese worm hearted hospitality with that.
Price (per person)
1 person : 12,800 yen
2 persons: 8,900 yen
3 persons: 7,700 yen
4 persons and more: 7,000 yen
- Tour Style
- This is a cultural experience program.
- This private program date and time can be arranged upon your request.
- Programs can be offered in English/French/German/Chinese. Please ask us for availability first.
Kimono Dressing <8,200 yen / person>
Kimono dressing is at the heart of Japanese Culture. In this program you will experience and explore many aspects of the kimono, particularly its origins stemming from the traditional skills of Japanese "dyeing" and "weaving". You will also understand the versatility and specific features of the kimono. Even if one's shape changes, the same kimono can be worn with just some minor adjustments. Following the explanation, assisted by an instructor, you will have the unique chance to wear a kimono. We will help you take photos in the room or in the garden.
Casual Kimono Wearing & Take-out <8,200 yen / person>
In this program, guests will have the unique chance to wear a yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an obi (a sash) of their choice. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress yourselves in a yukuta. Then we will help you take photos in the room or in the garden. You can bring the yukata and obi home.
Casual Kimono Wearing Lesson <3,100 yen / person>
In this program, guests will have the unique chance to wear a yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an obi (a sash) of their choice. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress yourself in a yukuta. Then we will help you take photos in the room or in the garden.
- Group Size
- 1~10 persons
- 60 minutes
- Tour Itinerary
- Meet at a specified facility and your requested time.
- What's Included
- Guiding fee
- Tour Tips
- Booking process
1. Please ask us for availability through ‘contact us’ form and make sure to write the number of participants, date, and time (for private program).
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 2 business days.
3. Payment request will be sent via Paypal.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Program fees shall be paid through Paypal. Currently, no other payment method is accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 3 days: 20% of the program charge
- 2 days in advance: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without prior notice.
- Please advise us if there are any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or any case where special care is needed when you ask us for availability.
- Deadline for booking a program is 3 business days prior to the program date.
Try 'Asakusa Menchi' (a fried cake of minced ...
Delicious 'Menchi-katsu' can be tri...
'Tora-san Memorial Building' remains Showa pe...
Here at 'Tora-san Memorial', the sc...
Bronze statues of Tsubasa whom soccer kids dr...
Popular soccer manga "Captain Tsubasa&qu...
'Maizuru' The world's most non-tasty restaura...
This ramen looks very delicious; however, the...